2019 Season Pass Fees
Bay County Golf Course offers seasonal memberships for golf or golf and a cart.
- Senior is anyone 60 years and older at time of sale.
- Junior is anyone 18 years and younger at time of sale. Concussion Form Required.
- College is anyone ages 18-26 as a fulltime student at time of sale. Must be able to present valid I.D.
- A Couple constitutes 2 individuals in the same household. Must be able to show proof of residency.
- High School Player is any junior that is playing on a high school team that plays out of the County Golf Course during the high school season.
- All minors need to have a signed concussion form with their membership application.
- 5 Day memberships constitutes Monday thru Friday
- All prices are fixed. There is no deviation from the approved fees by the Board of Commissioners.
- Memberships are to be paid in full before you can start playing.
- No Refunds
- No starting on #10 without permission from the golf course staff.
- We encourage booking tee times in order to play at your requested time.
- Memberships are valid from the day the golf course opens in the season until November 1st in that particular season.
- Members must check in with Pro Shop before you tee off. A receipt is required for the Starters/Rangers.