Department of Veteran Affairs

Craig Goulet, Director

Bay County Building
515 Center Avenue, Room 103
Bay City, Michigan 48708-5941
Voice: (989) 895-4108

The Bay County Department of Veteran Affairs provides information, referrals, and support services to honorably discharged, wartime veterans and their families. Veteran programs and benefits are available at all levels of government (federal, state, and local).  If you are a veteran and in need of benefits assistance, please contact our office at (989) 895-4190 to speak with one of our representatives. 

The following is merely a summary of what is available at the Veterans Office located on the 2nd floor of the Bay County Building.

Kristal Latimer provides administrative support. She can be reached by calling (989) 895-4108 (office), (989) 415-8493 (cell) or by email at

Click the links to the right to find more information regarding the services our department offers!