The Bay County Employees' Retirement System, established on January 1 1947, is created to provide retirement income to qualifying employees and former employees, survivor income to their qualifying beneficiaries, and limited death and disability benefits; to provide the administration and maintenance of the retirement system; to create a retirement board and prescribe the power and duties of the retirement board; to establish certain reserves for the retirement system; and to provide remedies.
The Board of Trustees meet on the second Tuesday of the month at 1:30 p.m. in the Commission Chambers on the fourth floor of the Bay County Building.
BCERS AND VEBA ZOOM MEETING NOTICE:
Please be advised that the Bay County Employment Retirement System Board and VEBA Board meetings will meet via ZOOM Video Conferencing on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. Public access to this meeting will be at the Bay County Building Board of Commissioner's Chambers 4th floor, 515 Center Avenue, Bay City, MI 48708.
This is a regular meeting of the Boards and it is being held electronically consistent with, and in accordance with, the Open Meetings Act and the Governor’s Executive Orders for the purpose minimizing the potential spread of COVID 19 coronavirus.
Topic: October VEBA & Retirement Meeting
Time: October 13, 2020 01:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 857 5534 8659
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82825858336#,,,,,,0#,,285672#US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Bay County Board of Trustees 2020
- Treasurer - Shawna Walraven
- Bay Medical Care Facility Representative - Kristal Gonzales
- Board of Commissioner Representative - Thomas Herek
- General Group Representative - Jon Morse
- Road Commission/Department of Water and Sewer Representative - Steve Gray
- Bay Arenac Behavioral Health Representative - Richard Gromaski
- Library/Sheriff Representative - Matthew Pett
- Board of Commissioner Representative - Thomas Ryder
- Board of Human Services Representative - Sandy Shutt
Staff members for the Bay County Retirement Board include: