The Bay County Employees' Retirement System, established on January 1, 1947, is created to provide retirement income to qualifying employees and former employees, survivor income to their qualifying beneficiaries, and limited death and disability benefits; to provide the administration and maintenance of the retirement system; to create a retirement board and prescribe the power and duties of the retirement board; to establish certain reserves for the retirement system; and to provide remedies.
The Board of Trustees meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 1:30 p.m. in the Commission Chambers on the fourth floor of the Bay County Building.
NEXT REGULAR MEETING OF BCERS AND VEBA:
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2021 @ 1:30 P.M.
515 CENTER AVENUE, BAY CITY, MI 48708
4TH FLOOR COMMISSIONERS CHAMBERS
Bay County Board of Trustees 2021
- Treasurer - Shawna Walraven
- Bay Medical Care Facility Representative - Kristal Gonzales
- Board of Commissioner Representative - Kim Coonan
- General Group Representative - Jon Morse
- Road Commission/Department of Water and Sewer Representative - Steve Gray
- Bay Arenac Behavioral Health Representative - Thomas Ryder
- Library/Sheriff Representative - Matthew Pett
- Board of Commissioner Representative - Ernie Krygier
- Board of Human Services Representative - Sandy Shutt
Staff members for the Bay County Retirement Board include: