Bay County follows the Values and Guiding Principles of Public Procurement:
TRANSPARENCY ~ SERVICE ~ IMPARTIALITY ~ PROFESSIONALISM ~ ETHICS ~ ACCOUNTABILITY
The Purchasing Division is to provide for the fair and equitable treatment of all persons involved in public purchasing by Bay County, to maximize the purchasing value of public funds in procurement, to provide guidance to all individuals involved in public purchasing regarding the application of the policies and procedures to be adhered to; provides safeguards for maintaining a procurement system of quality and integrity and ensures that expenditures are incurred and recorded timely and in compliance with the annual adopted budget.
The Purchasing Agent shall serve as Bay County’s principal public purchasing official for the procurement of supplies, services, equipment, and construction need by, as well as the disposal, by way of selling via competitive bids, trading, auctioning, or scrapping of surplus and equipment belonging to Bay County.
- Authorized purchasers may make purchases under $1,000 without a Purchase Order
- Between $1,000 to $5,000 requires one (1) written quote
- Over $5,000 but below $20,000 requires a minimum of three (3) written quotes.
- Over $20,000 requires a sealed bid.
- Purchases above $5,000 but below $20,000 require a minimum of three (3) written price quotes. In some instances, the Purchasing Agent may request a formal quotation process.
- Purchases over $20,000 require a formal bid; requirements for the bid process are detailed in the bid documents.
- Bids and formal quotation processes will be advertised on:
- Sheriff's Office Marine Patrol Boat and Trailer - Rebid
- Animal Services Building Replacement/Renovation Construction Manager
- Civic Arena Chiller/Compressor Replacement
- Multi-functional Copy Machines (Countywide Replacement)
- Fire Panel Replacement
Bay County Active Solicitations
|Bid Number ||Bid Name ||Bid Date/Time Opening ||Link to Bid Documents |
| || || || || |
| RFP 2023-04 ||Multifunction Copiers ||March 31, 2023, at 11:00 AM || RFP 2023-04 Multifunctional Copiers.pdf || Vendor questions due by March 14, 2023, at 5:00PM |
| RFP 2023-04 - ADDENDUM #1 ||Multifunction Copiers || CHANGED TO APRIL 14, 2023 @ 11:00 AM || ADDENDUM #1.pdf || RESPONSES TO VENDOR QUESTIONS WILL BE RELEASED NO LATER THAN MARCH 31, 2023, 5:00 PM |
| || || |
| || |
| || || || || |