Open 8 a.m. to Noon-
Closed for lunch 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Open 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday
Michigan State University Extension is a diversified, educational, high-technology organization serving residents throughout the county and Michigan. Extension programs link our local community to our state and world through trained, flexible staff who can adapt to serve our community's needs.
Extension Program Areas in Bay County
Extension is cooperatively funded by four major funding partners: the United States Department of Agriculture, the state of Michigan, local county government, and other cooperating agencies. Federal funding links Extension to national trends and issues affecting Michigan communities. State funding ensures that the needs of Michigan citizens are being met. Local funding means that Extension is in place to deal with the needs and issues in every county. Extension programs are very cost effective. They involve volunteers and community leaders who bring special expertise and knowledge to Extension programing to address our community's needs.
Hot Topics for MSU Extension - Bay County
- Looking for demographic and statistical information for Bay County, Michigan? Check out the Extension publication, Bay County Portrait.
- Looking for most asked for MSUE bulletins or 4-H forms? Go directly to our Downloads and Bulletins page by clicking HERE. Didn't find a bulletin you were looking for?Check out Michigan State University's Bookstore: www.bookstore.msue.msu.edu
- To find out the latest NEWS about MSU Extension's redesign process, click here. This Webpage includes an introduction, FAQs, and links to other documents detailing how the redesign was developed and implemented, a district map with names of institute directors and district coordinators. You can also view MSU Extension Director Dr. Thomas Coon's video (You Tube) to stakeholders, "Why We've Redesinged MSU Extension."
Extension Staff in Bay County
Deanna East, District Coordinator
Karlie Witkop, Secretary I
Katy Hintzen, Extension Educator, Michigan Sea Grant
Frank Gublo, Extension Educator, Innovation Counselor, MSU Product Center Food-Ag-Bio
Health and Nutrition
Ann Arnold, Extension Educator, Health and Nutrition
Jessica Foss, Extension Program Associate, Health and Nutrition
Karen Parker, Program Instructor, SNAP-Ed, Family Nutrition Program
Youth 4-H Programs
Jodi Schulz, Extension Educator, 4-H Programs State Wide
Jodi Wrzesinski, Extension Coordinator, 4-H Youth Program Coordinator
- Michigan State University Extension
- Michigan State University
State and Federal Agencies
Job Opportunities Available!
MSU is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer.
Michigan State University Extension programs and materials are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender,
gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or veteran status.
Issued in furtherance of MSU Extension work, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U. S. Department of Agriculture.
Thomas G. Coon, Director, MSU Extension, East Lansing, MI 48824.
This information is for educational purposes only.
Reference to commercial products or trade names does not imply endorsement by MSU Extension or bias against those not mentioned.