The Friend of the Court provides services to parties with minor children involving divorce, family support, interstate and paternity cases. We are involved if your case is heard by the Circuit Court and if there are minor children involved. Our duties are custody, parenting time, and child support. (Read more about the jurisdiction of the Friend of the Court.)
- Read carefully about how to communicate with the Friend of the Court in Contact. Get names and extension numbers for employees assigned to your case in FOC Staff.
- FOC Handbook tells you what we do in detail, covering common divorce-related disputes between parties and the Court, and Friend of the Court's role and actions in these disputes.
Elizabeth Roszatycki, Friend of the Court
Administrator to all Friend of the Court Operations
Michael Kinsella, Assistant Friend of the Court
Responsible for administrative and child support accounting matters
- Register for secure 24/7 online access to your case at MiCase:
- Conveniently receive you password by email
- Payment history reports at No Cost (printable)