The Bay County Employees' Retirement System, established on January 1 1947, is created to provide retirement income to qualifying employees and former employees, survivor income to their qualifying beneficiaries, and limited death and disability benefits; to provide the administration and maintenance of the retirement system; to create a retirement board and prescribe the power and duties of the retirement board; to establish certain reserves for the retirement system; and to provide remedies.
The Board of Trustees meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 1:30 p.m. in the Commission Chambers on the fourth floor of the Bay County Building.
THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL MEETING - MONEY MANAGER INTERVIEWS SEPTEMBER 11, 2018 AT 9:30 A.M., COMMISSIONERS CHAMBERS, 515 CENTER AVE - 4TH FLOOR, BAY CITY, MI.
Bay County Board of Trustees 2018
- Treasurer -Richard Brzezinski
- Bay Medical Care Facility Representative - Kristal Gonzales
- Board of Commissioner Representative - Thomas Herek
- General Group Representative - Jon Morse
- Road Commission/Department of Water and Sewer Representative - Steve Gray
- Bay Arenac Behavioral Health Representative - Richard Gromaski
- Library/Sheriff Representative - Matthew Pett
- Board of Commissioner Representative - Thomas Ryder
- Board of Human Services Representative - Sandy Shutt
Staff members for the Bay County Retirement Board include:
Retirement Board of Trustees