- Check in and check out time is 3:00 p.m.
- Cabin renters must be 18 years old.
- For check in, the cabins will not be held past regular office closing times, unless prior arrangements have been made with the park staff.
- Park quiet time is 10:00 p.m. – 7::00 a.m.
- Park visitors must vacate the park property by 10:00 p.m.
- 2 vehicles maximum per site.
- No temporary tent shelters, or travel trailers are permitted on the site without prior park staff approval.
- No cooking is allowed in the cabins.
- No pets are allowed in the cabins, or on the cabin sites.
- No smoking is allowed in the cabins.
- Maximum overnight cabin occupancy is 6 people.
- No littering is allowed at Pinconning Park, or on cabin sites.
- All trash/garbage shall be placed in designated trashcans only. Do not place garbage/trash in the fire rings.
- The cabin interior and cabin site areas must be clean and orderly at all times.
- Cabin renters shall sweep the cabin floor and empty trash prior to check out.
- Keep heat at a low/moderate level when using a furnace. Turn the furnace off prior to check out.
- Return the cabin key to a staff member on check out. Cabin renters may drop the key in the overnight payment box, attached to the park office door, in the event that a park staff member is not available upon check out.
- All other Pinconning Park Rules and Regulations apply. Violation of any park rule/regulation shall be cause for eviction.
General Cabin Information
Pinconning Park has 6 log cabins. The cabins are 1-room structures, and measure 13 feet wide x 19 feet long. There are 2 bunk beds in each cabin (single mattress size), and sleep for people. The cabins also feature electricity, lighting, a table, 2 benches, and furnaces. There are no plumbing, water, or toilets in the cabins. All cooking is done outside. Each cabin has an outdoor grill, fire ring and picnic table. Five of the cabins are grouped together in a very shady section of the campground, close to the bathhouse. A sixth cabin is situated several hundred feet north. Cabin renters will provide their own bedding. It is wise to consider bringing along a circulation fan during the hot days of summer. The cabins are frequently booked well in advance during the summer, especially on the weekends.
A note about pets
While pets are allowed on campsites, they are not allowed in the cabins, or the cabin sites. This rule is intended to help maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment for our customers, by eliminating the potential for the spread of animal fleas, pet accidents on the wood floor, etc. Unfortunately, the park staff has had instances in the past where cabin customers promised to keep their pet in their vehicle, or on the cabin sites, and the staff found the pets were snuck into the cabins at night. Therefore, the park determined that it is necessary to prohibit cabin renters from allowing pets on the cabin sites altogether.