Health Officer, Joel Strasz, Issues Emergency Order 2020-1
Bay County, Michigan – Bay County Public Health Officer Joel Strasz has released Emergency Order 2020-1requiring reporting of personal protection equipment (PPE) and medical supplies donated to public and nonprofitagencies in Bay County. The Emergency Order is attached.
Donated PPE and other supplies must be reported to the Emergency Management Coordinator, Ryan Manz. Hecan be reached at email@example.com or 989-895-4112.
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, please follow these recommendations from the Center of Disease Control:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid handshakes.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY HOME.
For the latest and most accurate information regarding the COVID-19 please go to the Bay County Health Department website at www.baycounty-mi.gov/Health and the Center for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov.