Bay County Courts have Limited Access to the General Public
Bay County, Michigan - Chief Judge Dawn A. Klida announced that, the Michigan Supreme Court today issued Administrative Order 2020-2, which supersedes all Local Orders in the State of Michigan. The Supreme Court Administrative Order gives updated direction as to how the Court will handle business during this pandemic. Additional information is attached.
The Court requests that clients call their offices for further information.
This administrative Order will be available on Bay County’s website located at https://www.baycounty-mi.gov/Health/Coronavirus and the Bay County Courts’ website located at https://baycountycourts.com.
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, please follow these recommendations from the Center of Disease Control:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid handshakes.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY HOME.
For the latest and most accurate information regarding the COVID-19 please go to the Bay County Health Department website at www.baycounty-mi.gov/Health and the Center for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov.