Bay County Courts - Updated Local Administrative Order
Bay County, Michigan - In response to Governor Whitmer’s Stay Home, Stay Safe Executive Order, Bay County Chief Judge Dawn Klida has updated the Local Administrative Order regarding public access to the Bay County Courthouse with direction as to how the Court will handle business during this pandemic. The updated Local Administrative Order is in addition to the Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2020-2 that was issued on March 19, 2020; both are attached.
The Local Administrative Order will be available on Bay County’s website located at www.baycounty-mi.gov/Health and the Bay County Courts’ website located at https://baycountycourts.com.
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, please follow these recommendations from the Center of Disease Control:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid handshakes.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY HOME.
For the latest and most accurate information regarding the COVID-19 please go to the Bay County Health Department website at www.baycounty-mi.gov/Health and the Center for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov.