2022 Board & Committee Appointments
The following appointments to fill vacancies on various boards in2022 are made by the Bay County Board of Commissioners unless otherwisenoted:
- Bay Arenac Behavioral Health Authority (Three 3-year terms - per diem paid) [Note: The Application for this Board is listed as "Bay Arenac Behavioral Health Authority - Application for Appointment"]
- Library Board (One 5-year term - per diem paid)
- Land Bank Authority (One Township Representative 3-year term expiring - no per diem paid)
- Department of Health and Human Services Board of Directors (One 3-year term - per diem paid)
- Veteran Affairs Committee (One 4-year term expiring)
- Department on Aging Advisory Committee (Four 2-year terms representing Districts 2, 4, 6 and at-large - no per diem paid)
These appointments are made at the regular Board of Commissioners’ meeting in the month the vacancy occurs.
Note: The Board of Commissioners meets the second Tuesday of the month at 4:00 p.m. and the meetings are held in the Commission Chambers, Fourth Floor, Bay County Building, 515 Center Avenue, Bay City, MI 48708 (The Board’s monthly calendar is included on the Board’s web page). Applications for Appointment, which can be accessed on the Board of Commissioners’ web page, are due at 4:00 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to the Board meeting at which the appointment will be made.