2021 Board & Committee Appointments
The following appointments to fill vacancies on various boards in 2021 are made by the Bay County Board of Commissioners unless otherwise noted:
- Bay Arenac Behavioral Health Authority (Three 3-year terms, one unexpired term expiring 3/31/23 - per diem paid) [Note: The Application for this Board is listed as "Bay Arenac Behavioral Health Authority - Application for Appointment"]
- Library Board (One 5-year term - per diem paid)
- Jury Commission (One 6-year term expiring)
- Land Bank Authority (One 3-year term expiring - no per diem paid)
- Department of Health and Human Services Board of Directors (One 3-year term - per diem paid)
- Board of Canvassers (Two 4-year terms expiring; appointees selected from lists provided by the Democratic and Republican parties)
- Building Authority (Two 6-year terms expiring - per diem paid)
- Veteran Affairs Committee (One 4-year term expiring)
- Department on Aging Advisory Committee (Four 2-year terms representing Districts 1, 3, 5 and 7 - no per diem paid)
These appointments are made at the regular Board of Commissioners’ meeting in the month the vacancy occurs.
Note: The Board of Commissioners meets the second Tuesday of the month at 4:00 p.m. and the meetings are held in the Commission Chambers, Fourth Floor, Bay County Building, 515 Center Avenue, Bay City, MI 48708 (The Board’s monthly calendar is included on the Board’s web page). Applications for Appointment, which can be accessed on the Board of Commissioners’ web page, are due at 4:00 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to the Board meeting at which the appointment will be made.