THANKS FOR A GREAT 2022 SUMMER SESSION
Hope to see you Next Year
*2023 Summer Recreation Program starts June 12th *
The Summer Recreation Program will take place at the Bay County Community Center for children ages 5 - 14.
The Bay County Community Center will host the Summer Recreation Program this summer. Lunch will be served as a sack lunch to take home or children will be able to eat outside.
Monday - Thursdays: June 12th - August 3rd.
Morning Session - Ages 5-8 - 8:00am - 11:30 am (must be 5 by June 13th)
Afternoon Session - Ages 9-14 - 12:00pm - 3:30pm
Cost for the program is $115.00
- Field Trips (within walking distance)
- Educational Activities
- Sports Clinics and more
- Arts and Crafts
2023 Registration Information:
Registration begins May 1st
To Register in Person at the Community Center, please bring all of the following completed:
- 2023 Registration Form and Waiver
- Concussion Form
- Copy of the Child's Birth Certificate is Required
- If your child was born in Bay County contact the Bay County Clerk's office to obtain a certified copy
- If they were born outside of Bay County, you must contact the Clerk Office of the birth County
- Check (payable to the Bay County Treasurer)
- Credit Card (all major cards accepted except AM Express)