2017 Flu Vaccination Clinic
The Bay County Health Department will hold the following community flu vaccinations clinics for the public. All clinics will be held at the Bay County Health Department. Please note that flu vaccines will be provided throughout the lunch hour.
- Thursday, October 12 - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 17 - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 19 - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 24 - 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The CDC recommends that everyone six months of age and older receive the flu vaccine.
- Flu is a respiratory infection that peaks between October and March. The vaccine provides protection that will last throughout the entire Flu season.
- Some people, such as young children, pregnant women and older adults, especially those with certain health conditions are at high risk for complications from the Flu.
- The 2017-2018 Flu vaccine will protect you from 4 Flu strains that are circulating this year.
WHAT TO BRING: All medical health insurance cards including Medicare, Medicaid, & private insurance, and a driver’s license or Michigan ID. If you do not have health insurance, the cost of the vaccine is $25.00. Cost may be determined based on income.
Please wear a short sleeve shirt.
Please call Bay County Health Department at 895-4009 ext. 2, or visit the website at www.baycounty-mi.gov/health
for updated information.