2017 Season Pass Fees
Bay County Golf Course offers seasonal memberships for golf or golf and a cart.
- Senior is anyone 60 years and older attime of sale.
- Junior is anyone 18 years and youngerat time of sale. Concussion Form Required.
- College is anyone ages 18-26 as a fulltime student at time of sale. Must beable to present valid I.D.
- A Couple constitutes 2 individuals in thesame household. Must be able to showproof of residency.
- High School Player is any junior thatis playing on a high school team that plays out of the County Golf Courseduring the high school season.
- All minorsneed to have a signed concussion form with their membership application.
- 5 Daymemberships constitutes Monday thru Friday
- All pricesare fixed. There is no deviation fromthe approved fees by the Board of Commissioners.
- Membershipsare to be paid in full before you can start playing.
- No Refunds
- No startingon #10 without permission from the golf course staff.
- We encouragebooking tee times in order to play at your requested time.
- Membershipsare valid from the day the golf course opens in the season until November 1st in thatparticular season.
- Members must check in with Pro Shop beforeyou tee off. A receipt is required for the Starters/Rangers.