June Flooding Throughout Bay County
As information becomes available, this webpage will be updated.
FEMA Disaster Recover Center in Bay County
The FEMA Disaster Recovery Center is now open in Bay County at the Bay City Town Center (formerly the Bay City Mall) from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday. The Bay City Town Center is located at 4101 Wilder Rd, Bay City, MI 48706
In addition, Individuals in Bay County seeking assistance due to the flooding should register with FEMA the following ways:
- Apply online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov
- By Phone at 1-800-621-3362, Residents with a disability requiring accommodation or assistance should call 1-800-462-7585.
Additionally, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has made low-interest disaster loans available to businesses and residents. Go to www.sba.gov for more info.
Declarations & Press Releases:
Tips and Assistance:
Disaster Distress Helpline Information:
- Call or text options are both available for citizens impacted: Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746
- Disaster Distress Helpline
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services:
Roads that remain closed as of 6/30/17:
Carter Road – River to Parish
Mt Forest Road – Carter to MainStreet
Anderson Road – Rogers to BayMid Line Road